Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Celery sux

Sitting here at 11pm (in the living room since the internet signal doesn't run the extra 10 feet to my bedroom, WADDUP, RESLIFE, C'MON) and I'm going through a whole bunch of celery because it's gonna go bad in the next couple days. I only bought it to use one stalk in a recipe, so wtf are you supposed to do with the rest of it?! What better time to eat celery than now, when I'm too tired to taste how boring it is with nothing on it.

Today marks the end of day 3 of graduate school. My to-do list is longer than my body, I'm beginning to question all life choices, and my biggest upset is that I have to take my nose ring out for clinical practicum. There is SO much other stuff to be upset about, but for some reason, I'm fixated on this. It's so dumb, but getting my nose pierced was my I'm-a-badass-independent-college-sophomore-and-having-metal-on-my-face-shows-it-even-though-my-mom-doesn't-like-it phase and I don't feel like I wanna be done with that phase yet. I really, really like my silver booger (as Eliza calls it). If grad school = no face badassery, then I guess I have to comply, but I need something else to make me feel good and proud of myself. Open to suggestions. Not open to piercings in other places though, thank you.

This post literally has no point, I'm just sleepy and lonely and sick of reading my textbook and sick of eating celery. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment