Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Mac n' Cheese, Please. Like, Immediately. NOWWW.

I've been sort of dairy free for a few years now, but I'm been pretty lenient every once in a while. Today was one of those days. "Pretty lenient" doesn't really even begin to cover it. I had a one-track mind, and that track was CHEESE.

I found a recipe for Vermont lover's hard cider mac n' cheese (HERE) last night at work and didn't stop thinking about it until I finally just went out and bought the ingredients. (Risky, because does anyone remember the last time I tried to make mac n' cheese? It went horribly wrong.) Truly irresistible. I was a helpless victim to the pull of cheese and carbs. There's nothing I love more than cheese and (gluten free) carbs.

The only ingredient I didn't have to buy was hard cider.
Woodchuck is a permanent fixture in the fridge. 


I dug in as soon as it was out of the oven and lemme tell ya, that recipe is a KEEPER. So, so, so, so so, good. It's 6 hours later and my body's like, "how did so much cheese happen?" and I'm like, "I dunno, but just make it work, plz." Moral of the story: cheese is good in moderation, but I don't know what moderation is. No regrets, though. Never regret a good, cheesy food baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment